27 October 2015

My Dressing Room

This post should actually be titled 'My Dressing Room Minus The Actual Dressing Table' - there used to be a dressing table in here but it looked too squished so I took it out and now I just stand and do my makeup.

I love decorative accessories, literally love!!I cant wait to get my own house and decorate everything to perfection! At the moment I'm renting, and I have put my little spin on things but I am limited with what I can do...

Below are images of my dressing room, I literally do my makeup in here, sort my hair out, choose my jewellery, perfume etc!!

I already have plans for my next homely purchases !!! :) :)

Favourite shops (high street and online)...Next Home, Debenhams, BHS, peony.co.uk, John Lewis and practically every shop in Brighton!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment