20 October 2015

Pretty Things, Horsham - Vintage Cafe Review

This place is amazing! I love Brighton and the lanes and all the small little trinket shops you come across that sell tea cups, garlands, note pads, boxes, baskets, things hang on the wall, old school signs, you name it! 

Pretty Things, Horsham is basically the cafe version of all of this I love and more. You can pretty much buy any item that is on display and they have a gorgeous menu and selection of teas and coffee! 

What I actually loved the most is the tea cups and plates that are brought out are all mis-matched, it gives it such a a unique feel. I only discovered this place recently, and I cant believe I haven't seen it before. 

I will be going back again very soon, actually already booked me and my friend in for her birthday treat! 

Recommend you take a look if you are anywhere in the area! Also if you do intend to go at weekends, I recommend booking as they can get quite busy! 















No comments:

Post a Comment