1 February 2016

What's on my wishlist for 2016?!

I love to shop, a little too much! But, as we all know we cant have everything we want all at once and its about prioritising with what you need and only getting a few treats each month...YAWWWN boring speech, but needed to be said. 

Anyway, I thought I would do a blog post about a few of the products I really want to purchase in the next few months.

NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow in KARI
This is new for the NARS Spring Collection. I have been looking for a pink eyeshadow for a while and this really fits the bill. Got some shimmer and is the perfect colour. I have already watched several VLOGs on this and it is definitely at the top of my wish list. I have used NARS eyeshadow before and I think it is definitely worth the money! 

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc
My current bottle is running low and I know I need to get a new one soon. Love this stuff. Perfect finish for me, and the colour match is amazing to my skin tone. I do have to use powder with it but I quite like the idea of having a dewy finish that I can powder where I choose. Some say the only con to this foundation is that it doesn't have a pump, which initially I also found annoying, however now I don't really mind. It is a bit messy to apply but i would only end up pumping product onto my finger anyway so it doesn't really both me, also this bottle has still lasted me quite a while! 

Anastasia Brow Wiz - Taupe
I have heard a lot of praise for this stuff, and I would really like to try it out. I use gel and powder using a brush but I also like to have a pencil type product on hand for when I'm out and about or in a rush. My last brow pencil product was from Urban Decay and it ran out really really quickly which was disappointing so I will be keen to see if this one lasts longer. 

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
I was looking to get a night cream but this seems like it will do the same job and will last for longer. I know it helps replenish moisture in the skin and it can be used as and when required. I have been impressed with other Origin Products so I would be keen to try out another. 

DIOR Pure Poison Eau de Parfum
This is one of my favourite perfumes and its not cheat! The bottle is amazing and the smell lingers for ages. Its definitely a more mature smell and its quite strong so you only need a few sprays. My current bottle is running low and I will be looking to repurchase this again. 


-X-





2 comments:

  1. Lovely wish list. Would love some pictures.

    http://jessie-lou3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I know I need to get some up, I don't have many of the products but I can definitely add some pictures once I purchase them!

    ReplyDelete