11 December 2015

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser Review



|Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser Review|
OK so I have had my hands on this for about a month now and to cut straight to the chase I LOVE it!!
I managed to get a limited edition version of the moisturiser, which is a bit larger than the original.
Firstly this stuff works a dream for my skin, I have had no break outs using it, nor have I needed to worry about dry patches on my skin in this cold weather.
It smells divine, a citrus smell, so its a lovely fresh wake up in the morning. The moisturiser itself has a gel like consistency which I really like as it just sinks into the skin and you don't get the 'sticky, greasy' feeling that you get with some other moisturisers. Also, a little goes a long way!
My primers and makeup glide wonderfully onto my skin after putting this on as well.
If you like Clinique's Moisturise Surge then you will definitely like this (as long as you like citrus smells!).
So all in all I don't really have a bad word to say. I think this moisturiser is going to be a permanent edition to my skincare regime.
I ordered this directly from the Origins website, and delivery was very prompt!

Much Love
-X-

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How cute is the packaging? Sounds like a perfect addition to your skin care routine. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it really it and honesty can't recommend this stuff enough! My skin is combination too so I find the gel consistency doesn't make it too oily but also helps dryness!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete