12 November 2015

Shopping Haul



















Okay so I went to town to buy body scrub and I came back with all of this! Some of these are essentials that I have bought for years and others are new to my beauty regime, so please read on if you want to know more. 

Ill start with my body scrub. I use Body Shop and have done for years, they have so many different choices and I think they are reasonably priced. 

The Shea Body Scrub is one of my favourites. I also purchased the Moringa Scrub and Moisturiser so I am excited to try these out. Body Shop always have great deals on so you can always get a bargain. 































As we are talking about Body Shop products I might as well rave on about their Moisture Foundation. I looove this stuff! 

Been buying it for years and years, and it is still to date the best foundation for my skin tone. The colour is just amazing and I cant find anything that matches better, I use this during the day and it is a saviour during the summer as it has SPF in it. Win win!! I use the shade 04. I do find that I need to use a powder on top of this around my T-Zone though - as its a moisture foundation it gives you a dewy finish and if you like the "matte" look you wont really get it with this foundation. 

I also purchased the Camomile make-up remover, which I am yet to use but I will post once I have some thoughts!








































Next up its the NARS Creamy Concealer. What can I say about this stuff.. it really covers up my dark circles under my eyes and I cant say that for anything else. I am pretty pale and I get really purpley circles under my eyes, whether I sleep or have late nights I cant get rid of them. 

Really recommend this stuff, I have purchased Vanilla but I have also used the lightest shade Chantilly as well. 






























Lastly is the Casting Sunkiss Jelly. I use this to add a little extra blonde in my hair. I have natural highlights anyway but I like to try and emphasise these, especially in the winter when everything gets dull! This stuff is great cause you don't even need to wet your hair! Absolute bargain for a fiver, and much better than forking out hundreds for highlights! 

I do also use a purple toning shampoo with this, I find it just ensures there are no yellowy/orange tones! 

WARNING - I don't permanently dye my hair with any other product, so I haven't had any problems but there is bleach in this stuff so be careful!!!!


-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment