28 November 2015

I have finally found that volume I have been looking for!

I have very thin hair, lots of it. But the longer it gets, the flatter and more lifeless it looks and feels.

I had my hair really short for several years because I found this was the best way to get a bit of volume. I am now growing my hair out again and I feel like I have found a product that genuinely gives my hair volume!! 

BLEACH LONDON - Swamp Spritz Spray

I spray some of this onto partially dried hair (dry some with my hair dryer, mainly my fringe), scrunch my hair up with my hands a bit and then let the rest dry naturally and viola hair with volume! 

So pleased with this stuff, and its lasted me ages!!!!






 -X-



3 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this!

    Claudia Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth a try for just over a fiver! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab! I always need a bit of volume! So worth the money x

    Veganism and why over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete