11 February 2016

My Lunchtime Walk
































Its been a lovely day today. Blue sky's, sunshine and no rain!!! I have been trying to make myself go for a lunchtime walk as its good to get away from the computer and I actually find I feel more full after I have eaten my lunch! 

I am lucky to work in an old boathouse near the Thames, so there are loads of places to walk and the views are beautiful. 

I also saw a Kite flying around in circles just enjoying life, and I tried to get a picture but it literally looks like a small silhouette. 







2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful views to come across on a walk, the sun always makes everything glisten! :)

    Angie xx
    Silk and Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does doesn't it ! Also helps work seem a little more bareable :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete