22 October 2015

New Moisturiser

OK so I have been looking to purchase a new moisturiser, I love the Clinque Moisture Surge but it is a little out of price range at the moment! 

I have combination skin; sometimes its super oily but then I have the other extreme of dry patches -- NIGHTMARE! I like a moisturiser to sink into my skin and make me feel fresh! I use moisturiser before applying makeup and sometimes after showering or before bed! I know you can get night creams as well but if I have too many skincare products to use I honestly just forget to use them! 

After reading a number of reviews online and hearing the praise that Origins gets I am going to purchase, once I get paid, the Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser. I really hope this is as good as all the hype! 

I will do a review on this moisturiser in the next month or two and let you know what I think! 

Any other recommendations of moisturiser/skincare would be appreciated! 

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment