8 February 2016

My Daily Makeup










































I never used to make that much effort with regards to my daily make-up but I realised that when I look good I feel good and I feel so much more positive at work! Definitely worth that extra bit of effort on a Monday, ouuu how I hate ye!

Anyway thought I would give a little run down of the products I used to achieve this make-up look:

Primer:

  • Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Primer Liquid: Put this all over my face as a base primer (after moisturising)

Face:

  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW20: Used on under-eye area, underneath nose, side of mouth, nose and between my eyebrows (I have a scar that reddens my skin there)

  • MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation - NW15: This is actually a bit more orangey than most of my foundations but it makes me look healthy! The second a foundation shows an obvious difference between my face and other parts of my body its a no no but this one is OK!

  • Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Mattifying Powder Primer: Used this to set my concealer and dust over my t-zone

  • Soap and Glory Wonder Bronze Shimmer brick: Used this before blusher on my cheeks

  • NARS Blush in Oasis: Add a dust of colour to my cheeks on top of bronzer


Eyes:

  • NARS Eye Shadow in All Above Eve: This is my favourite eye shadow ever, gives a lovely shimmer and really brightens my eyes up. 

  • Maybelline Mascara Falsies 

  • Barry M Liquid Eyeliner in Black: Been using this eyeliner for years and I love it! 

  • Benefit Brow Zings Shaping Kit in Light 



-X-

2 comments:

  1. Lovely fresh look! I've wanted the nars blusher for ages but wanted to see what it looks like on someone with a similar skin tone to me, thank you, great post :)

    Angie xx
    Silk and Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) The NARS blushes are lovely! I actually looked at 'Sin' as well which is a similar colouring but it can actually look at little 'bruise-like' on pale skin so 'Oasis' is a much better shade :)

    ReplyDelete