27 April 2016

Countdown to Disney

Be warned this post is overhauled with exclamation marks due to sheer excitement! 

Ahhhhh I'm so excited! Just over a month until me and my boyfriend are sunning ourselves in Disney World Florida! I last went there when I was like 10 I can barely remember it but I know it's going to be amazing! I feel like a kid again !

We are going to stay in the Animal Kingdom Hotel. I have never stayed in Disney before, and I wanted this trip to be really special so we thought what the heck. 

I must say, the Disney hotels are not cheap and I cannot believe my parents spent "how much!?!" on a family trip to Disney all those years ago! So anyone planning a trip, be warned! 

I also want to go to Discovery Cove and swim with dolphins. Its been my dream since I was yay-high. So this will definitely get booked! 

Then there is all the standard Disney parks, outlet shopping, a bit of sun and of course the amazing, totally unhealthy food!!! :)

Can you tell how excited I am?!

*Picture taken from Pinterest*


-X-




1 comment:

  1. Ah I'm excited for you! You're going to have an amazing time! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete