18 November 2015

On the hunt for primer

I am on the lookout for a primer. I have tried the Benefit Pore Professional and I have just purchased the Clinique Universal Primer. 

So far, I have found most primers I have tried have worked fairly well for my 'upmarket' foundations (i.e. NARS and MAC) but I am still searching for one that helps my Body Shop Moisture Foundation stay on as well. Ideally I don't want to use a different primer per foundation because that just involves waaaay too much hassle, and I am not great at complicated beauty regimes....

For me a primer needs to: 
1. Help make up stay on for as long as possible in the day 
2. Keep my skin healthy, i.e. no dry patches or breakouts
3. If it can do anything else then that's an added bonus for me! 

....to be continued....

-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment