19 January 2016

A skin treat: Pixi Glow Tonic


I have read a lot of praised reviews about this toner online and I wasn't prepared to splurge £18 on a toner until I decided to have a peak in the Pixi shop down Carnaby Street in London. Miniature bottles of the toner we displayed in dishes all around the store, I asked if I could purchase one of these smaller bottles and was told that I couldn't and these only came free with any other purchase so I decided on a whim to just go for it! 

First let me say I have not been disappointed! I have made a little list of Pros and Cons below:

PROs:
  • The packaging is lush. All Pixi products look amazing and this is just another to add to that 'wish list' of products.
  • I love the smell! It has aloe vera and ginseng in it, and I'm not sure if that is the scent that is most notable because I don't actually know what ginseng smells like to compare. But, it smells fresh and fragrant.
  • It feels amazing on the skin: It feels like it is truly cleaning your skin of impurities, without making the skin feel dry. I have also noticed that my skin doesn't seem as oily, particularly in the T-zone area.
  • It has actually reduced my blackheads! Not massively but still noticeably!
  • The bottle is pretty large, I have had it for over a month now, and I use the toner at least twice a day and I'm not even half way through the bottle yet so that's a plus from me!!

CONs:
  • Merely the price! I think its worth the money ultimately but the idea of spending £18 on a toner is a little off-putting but I am glad I did! 

Will definitely be buying this toner again. I am a little in love and used together with my "Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser" it makes my skin feel awake and refreshed in the mornings. You can see my review of the Origins GinZing Moisturiser here.

-X-



1 comment:

  1. Hi! After following your blog for a while I was wondering whether you'd be interested in this post http://www.jayasblog.com/2016/01/win-beauty-bay-gift-card.html where I'm giving away a gift card for Beauty Bay :) x

    ReplyDelete