5 January 2016

NARS Creamy Concealer

This is my holy grail! I only discovered this product at the start of last year and I haven't found anything else that comes close yet. 

If you haven't figured it out already, I am very pale! I get horrible dark circles under my eyes and it sometimes looks like I haven't slept in weeks. I get red patches on my skin, particularly around my nose and the sides of my mouth. So, I wanted a concealer that could hide all this -- and ta da.....FOUND IT! 











































It isn't the cheapest product, I mean its NARS, but it is soooo worth the money! And, if you are careful it can last quite a while! 

The consistency of the concealer is so lovely and it doesnt dry out my skin at all. It manages to cover some of the awful purplely/brown circles under my eyes and it stays on pretty well. I do like to add some powder on top though to ensure this! 

The packaging of NARS products are so simple yet sleek. You really do feel like you are using a premium make up product (which obviously, you would expect when splashing the cash). The applicator ensures that you can apply as much product as you wish, and I managed to pretty much empty a tube of product before I purchased another. 

I have two shades; Chantilly and Vanilla. The first is really really light and is almost a bit 'yellowly' but its great for highlighting. The Vanilla shade is definitely my most used, I used it for the actual concealing part and it has a little more 'pink' in it which helps hide the dark circles! 

Below you can see some pictures of me applying the concealer! Apologies, I don't look my best in the mornings!! 

The first one shows one eye without concealer applied and the other with.












No comments:

Post a Comment