13 July 2016

Disney Dream

At the beginning of June me and my boyfriend went to Orlando for just under two weeks for a long awaited trip back to Disney World. 

Last time I went I way yay-high and spent most of my time queuing for character autographs :/ Not that this trip would be that much different, I swapped the autographs for selfies :D








































We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Hotel which is amazing! It's honestly like living in a zoo. We didn't have a Savannah View room but we could still see animals from our bedroom window! I'm talking zebras, giraffes, ostrich's, to name a few. The novelty didn't wear off, I was still in absolutely awe every time I saw a giraffe eat some leaves from a tree or a zebra run from one side of the Savannah to the other. The decor in the hotel was absolutely beautiful!

With regards to our daily activities we took advantage of our free bus transport to and from any Disney park and resort. We went to all the Disney parks at least once, and spent most evenings at Disney Springs.


Animal Kingdom

Animals, rides, shows = My favourite park

Magic Kingdom
Still as magical as I remember it :)

Hollywood Studios
Movies galore and home to some of the best rides!

Epcot
My least favourite of the Disney Parks but still worth a trip. You can experience various cultures from around the globe (aka the big silver ball).

Disney Springs
Springs is the spruced up version of Downtown Disney where you can do all your shopping or grab a bite to eat! I loved it there! My two favourite restaurants were at Disney Springs:
  • House of Blues, a super cute good old American bar and grill that has amazing live music and frozen margeritas! Yum!
  • Raglan Road, an Irish pub with amazing food and Irish music and dancing !
We also went to Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove - I got to swim with a dolphin, finally!!

Was such a great holiday, super expensive but totally totally worth it !


There are loads of pictures on my Instagram if you want to check out more :)


-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment